Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Taking a bath with large people


While we were in Hungary we went to a Hungarian bath. The bath was surrounded by a big yellow building. We entered the building with our clothes on so, we had to change in the locker rooms. I put my stuff in the lockers like everyone else then locked it. When we got to the baths we saw lots of portly Hungarian men in speedos. Once we were all in my mom told me that the baths are naturally heated to 178 degrees Fahrenheit and then cooled with cold water to about 100 degrees Fahrenheit. The pool was about 4 feet deep and we went at night, so when we got out it was really cold. We stayed in for about an hour then got out and got dried. Then we changed back into our clothes and went back to our apartment and slept really good!
 This is the front of the building
This is me in the baths

1 comment:

  1. That temperature reminds me of the spa at the Sundance cabin--pretty warm, until you get out and the air temperature is cold. Joe, you look much older than I remember you! Grandpa Hull

    ReplyDelete