Tuesday, October 23, 2012

The Grand Summary

This is the grand summary of everything we have done so far.  For the countries I didn't count flying over it or having a train ride through it.  We stopped and walked around at each of the countries

Countries: 7
United States, The Czech Republic, Poland, Slovakia, Germany, Hungary, and Italy

Planes traveled in: 4
From California to the east coast, New York City to London, London to Prague, and Budapest to Fussen

Blogposts: 99 (including this one)

Pictures and videos: over 5,000

bus and train rides: too many

4 comments:

  1. Your summary is very good. I would like to know your favorite train ride. What made it your favorite? What funny thing has happened that no one has reported? I am loving reading about all the adventures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving your descriptions of the area. Rivers are suppossed to be pretty and blue. Be prepared for terribly gross-looking river through the city of Manila. Your family has been in some amazing places--places I will never see, so enjoy it--for us too! Grandpa Hull

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just counted how many countries I've been to...13...it took me many many years to do that. You will exceed that in 11 months!! Keep having a wonderful adventure!! GGiles

    ReplyDelete
  4. My favorite train ride was the one we slept on. We had beds and they were not that wide, but it was cool. The bunk beds had 3 stories and I was on the top.

    ReplyDelete