Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Swimming Pool Adventure [BY JENNA]


Today I went to the swimming pool in Zakopane Poland. There were a lot of slides.  One of them was green, one was blue, one was yellow, and one was red.  When I went down the green slide I passed around a corner and I got into a part of the slide with stars and then I went around two more corners and I ended up in a swimming pool outside.  The rest of the swimming pools and slides were inside.  When I went down the red slide I went down straight and then I turned and there were flashing lights in the slide.  The yellow slide wasn't very tall, but it was fast.  When my dad went down the yellow slide he splashed me.  There weren't many people at the pool.  We played tag in the lazy river.  There was a wide blue slide that ended in the lazy river.  I couldn't reach in the lazy river.

Pools and slides



The Lazy River

3 comments:

  1. Those slides look so fun. I bet you had a great time there. I love seeing pictures of all of you.
    Grandpa Hull

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool pictures Jenna! I can see why you had a fun time! GGiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember going to swimming pools like that when we lived in Germany when I was younger. They were so cool! I always wondered why we didn't have them in the US when we moved back when I was in 4th grade. Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete