Monday, October 22, 2012

Hike to see Neuschwanstein [BY JENNA]


I went on a hike this week in Germany.  From the top of the hill we could see the Neuschwanstein Castle.  That is the Disney Castle.  From where we were the castle looked small, but the next day we went to see it up close.

Neuschwanstein Castle from far away
The path we hiked on was covered in leaves. It was up hill. We had a picnic and took pictures in a meadow. We acted like we were flying buttresses. We took lots of pictures. We saw where the a play about Jesus called the Passion play is performed every 10 years.

Flying buttresses

Being Silly


This is the path with leaves that we hiked on

4 comments:

  1. I have never thought of Germany (or Eastern Europe for that matter) as being beautiful, mountain country. You make it sound so inviting--and we loved seeing and hearing about happy family days.
    Grandpa Hull

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great to see you had such a fun hike in a beautiful setting! I love seeing the autumn colors! GGiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been to those places as well. Now I would really like to go back and see it all as an adult.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to those places as well. Now I would really like to go back and see it all as an adult.

    ReplyDelete