Tuesday, October 2, 2012

My Office Today - 2012-10-02

Man, life is good.  Check out this picture of my office in Zakopane, Poland.  I am in the mountains, sitting outside on the deck, freezing my toes off, liking the cool temperatures, enjoying some leaves changing, rocking some good tunes on my headphones.  HEADPHONES?!?  Yeah, I'm sorry for the headphones.  Just out of the frame of the picture on the right is a construction site for a new building in this complex of apartments.  It gets noisy.  Besides, I have the "over the ear" headphones and they keep my ears warm.  So grateful.  Now back to work.



1 comment:

  1. Living here in the Philippines we forget that some places in the world do have cool temperatures. It doesn't look cold where you are. Is it? And the view is great. Enjoy! Grandpa Hull

    ReplyDelete