Monday, December 10, 2012

Eagle Project

Most of you probably know what I did for my eagle project, but for those of you that don't I will explain it.  I raised money and bought books for the library at Rising Star.  We were originally going to go and pick up the books in Chennai, but plans changed and so we didn't have to go on the two hour car ride to get them.  I told all the students about the books a couple days later at the morning assembly.  I raised about $1,100 and we bought 581 books which boosted the library by about 25%.  
Before

After

Presenting the books

3 comments:

  1. Wow! what a great project--wow, what a great guy. We are very proud to call you "one of ours."
    Grandpa Hull

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good job. That was a huge project and will make a difference for many years. You are the best!
    Grandma Hull

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome.

    That must have been amazing to be there and actually see what a an impact your eagle project actually had on those people.

    Michael Priddis

    ReplyDelete