Saturday, January 26, 2013

Video Game Review: Mosquito Killers

So we played a new game recently. Here's my review of it. I even posted the cover to it, so click the 'read more.'




Title: Mosquito Killers
Genre: Action
Release Date: January 25, 2013
Players: 4
Price: $75 a night.
Objective:  The mosquitoes have invaded! You return to your hotel room and find it overrun with mosquitoes. Kill as many mosquitoes as you can, using shoes or your hands. The more you kill, the better you will sleep.
Fun Level: 0/10

The Good: You can stay in shape, while killing the mosquitoes. You will get a good night's sleep if you kill enough.
The Bad: This shouldn't even be necessary in a 4 star hotel.

1 comment:

  1. You had me fooled for a few minutes. I was thinking "where would they find a movie like that?" Thanks for having a great sense of humor. I have said it before, I can say it again: "Probably the most important thing you can take on adventure like you are on is your sense of humor! Continue on cheerfully, even when things are not always just right. We love reading your blogs, and we love you! Grandpa Hull

    ReplyDelete