Friday, September 7, 2012

The $30 Snack


In Boston, we tried lobster. We walked around for a while then found a good place to have some lobster. We decided to try lobster rolls instead of straight lobster. The waiter told us that it would be faster and just as good.  It was $30. When it came out we had a 6 inch long sandwich, a cup of chowder, a slice of watermelon, and a pickle. We tried it and Sam and I almost liked it. Joe thought it was ok. Jenna didn't like it, and my mom and dad liked it. After we were done we got the menu and added up all the most expensive things, the most expensive appetizer, salad, entree, etc., the grand total was $177 for a full meal for one person.  I'm glad I had the experience but I won't be ordering lobster any time soon.

Our $30 snack.

2 comments:

  1. Way to be brave and try the lobster! I have never liked sea food so I think I would be hesitant to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey cool never tried lopster but my teacher (Miss. Kukuhiko)sais she loves it you will have to tell me how it tastes. ")

    justin

    ReplyDelete