Friday, September 7, 2012

Boston and New York [BY JENNA]


Yesterday we came to New York City. It is a very big city. We had a 4 hour bus ride. I slept on the bus most of the way, I slept for 3 hours. It was Sunday and so we could not play games. What's a bus ride without games? We saw an M&M store. It had lots of M&M. We bought some M&Ms. They were expensive. The next day we went to see the Statue of Liberty, and where the twin towers were, and the Brooklyn Bridge.

Before New York we were in Boston. Boston is big too. The first day there we went on a trolley. We got on the trolley and then off and on and off. We also went to a playground. The second day we followed the Freedom Trail. When we followed it we came to the Bunker hill Monument. It looked liked the Washington Monument but shorter, we walked up the stairs. It had 294 stairs, I went up and down twice I took 1176 steps. Then we followed the Freedom Trail some more and then we came to a boat. This boat, it wasn't just any boat it was a boat that that fought in 35 battles. It was the USS Constitution.  Then we went to get something to eat. We tried something new. We tried Lobster. It was 30 dollars and I didn't like it.

I have some pictures to show you.

This is the M&M store.


This one is the Statue of Liberty.

This is the Bunker Hill Monument.



2 comments:

  1. Jenna, I'm pretty sure I would NOT like the lobster either! You are good to at least try it though. I think I would have liked the M&M store for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The M&Ms are so pretty! I love NYC, but it is a really big, busy place.

    ReplyDelete