Tuesday, September 25, 2012

DO A FLIP!!!

 Across our travels we have run into many street performers. We've seen everything. We have seen an accordion player, a guy singing in the forest, opera singers, magicians, Statues that dance when you give them money, people that bang sticks on drums, saxophone players, people that dress up as movie characters, a bassoon player, a violin player, a mini band, people that dress up as knights, people on stilts that tie balloons into shapes and animals, a puppet master, a cowboy with a guitar in his underwear, artists, a clown, and groups of people that do flips and break dance.
We have given money to all the good ones (for the bassoon player I wanted to put the coins down the hole in the top of the bassoon). The clown "accidentally" dropped one of his juggle things and when someone picked it up for him he dropped another one,  it went on like this until the person walked away. My favorite ones were the accordion player and the puppet master. The accordion player played the accordion and sang. I liked it because you never see accordions, sure you see them on TV shows and in movies, but I don't think I had ever seen an accordion in real life before that. I liked the puppet master because he had a lot of famous people like Elton John, Michael Jackson, Celine Dion, and Elvis Presley. He had them singing and dancing. I now want to take puppet lessons. The guy singing in the forest was a very good singer, but he chose a bad spot to sing. He was in a national park and the only way to get there was riding on a ferry. He sang hymns... I think, I couldn't understand him because it was in German, but it sounded like hymns.
I will update this post every time I see a new street performer.

Video of the puppet master
Its hard to see, but the accordion player is in the back

Joe against the Knight

Jenna with a street performer

No comments:

Post a Comment