Monday, February 11, 2013

My Baptism [BY JENNA]

I got baptized in the Philippines let me tell you about it!
The day before my baptism I got my interview.  We were in the Temple annex when the  Mission President came and said it was time.  He asked me if I was ready, If I wanted to be baptized and a few other questions.  When I came out of his office I raced to my dad and hugged him saying I passed!  I passed!


The day of my baptism I had to get up early to have a great day.
I put on my pretty white dress My sandals and did my hair into french braids.
Not many people were watching me be baptized but I'm glad some people were watching me, My mom and dad my 3 brothers my grandma and grandpa and another guy.
Here are some pictures for you to see of my baptism!!

Me and my family standing in front of the font

Me looking into the sea
(font)

Me my family and grandma and grandpa

Me and my grandma and grandpa

Me standing in front of a bush

Me and my Grandma standing in front of the church sign

Me standing by the font

Me and my family standing in front of the font

Me standing by a chalk board
it says happy baptism

Me and my dad

Here are some pictures for you to see of my baptism!!

7 comments:

  1. Jenna, what a great day. I hope you remember this day all your life. It was so nice to see how happy and beautiful you look. Have fun visiting your grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenna, Thank you for sharing your special day with us. I will always remember that. You looked so pretty and happy and excited. Grandma Hull

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Jenna! We are sharing this with Madilynn.

    Madilynn doesn't have much to say this morning. :)

    We are so happy for you. You look so BEAUTIFUL! That must have been a special experience to have traveled so far... just to get baptized.

    Congratulations!

    The Priddis Family

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these precious photo's with us Jenna! You looked so happy and excited. We are so proud of you. A beautiful day for a beautiful girl. We love you. Grandma and Grandpa Giles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, Jenna! You will always remember your special baptism day. Thanks for sharing the photos--you looked beautiful and happy!

    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is so cool that your grandparents got to come see you get baptized. What a fun story.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You looked so beautiful and happy for your baptism. We're glad it was such a special day. It is fun to see your family with grandma and grandpa. What a special time for your family.

    Love you, Aunt Kim

    ReplyDelete