Sunday, November 18, 2012

Smile for the Picture Please [BY JENNA]

Never go to India with blond hair unless you like to have your picture taken. The Indians want to take pictures with you.  Even adults wanted to take pictures of me.  First the adults asked if they could take a picture with the children.  So they took pictures of me and their children.  Then the grownups jumped in the pictures too.  At first it was kind of fun, but later when so many people wanted to take pictures it started getting annoying.  It was especially bad at the Taj Mahal.  It seemed like everyone at the Taj Mahal took pictures of me.  Even when my family was taking a picture of me, lots of other people were also taking pictures of me.   Sometimes people were pretending to use their phones, but were really taking pictures.  Other times they pretended to take pictures of something else, but they were really taking pictures of me.  I have proof.  Here are some pictures of me and other people that I don't know...

This is one picture
Another picture

Smile for the picture!

1 more!

Can we take pictures of you please?!

How many people?

Can you see what I mean?

3 comments:

  1. Jenna , you know I love your pretty blond hair...it was so kind of you to accommodate all those people with cameras!! You made them very happy!!
    Love you, Grandma Giles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenna, I remember the same things used to happen with Tanner. Everyone wanted to rub his hair and take his picture. Your blond hair is so unique to them. When we are in the back of a chapel and look at all the people, everyone has black hair. Long,blond hair is a novelty.
    Love you, Grandma Hull

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Jenna! That is intense! When I was little (4 & 5) we lived in Italy and my brother and I had light blonde hair. Everywhere we went people wanted to touch our hair and pinch our cheeks. I remember walking down the street holding my face in my hands so strangers wouldn't pinch my cheeks. I love your long blonde hair!

    ReplyDelete