Friday, November 30, 2012

Birthday in India [BY JENNA]

My birthday in India was awesome :).  I bet I was the first person to have my birthday in India from my neighborhood back home.

I went to a Rising Star activity before we left Utah and met a boy name Cole. Cole lived in India before and told me to give out candy on my birthday. He said to remember that my birthday isn't all about me. In India you hand out candy to others on your birthday.  I had a whole bag of candy.

For my birthday party we had cupcakes and ice cream. My cupcakes had to cook in the microwave. We had a cake mix but we made cupcakes. We didn't have an oven so we made cupcakes in the microwave.

I am standing by a colorful, wood carved Elephant on my Birthday.

This is me handing out candy.

I had ice-cream, and 3-layer cupcakes.

5 comments:

  1. That sounds like an awesome birthday. We were glad to talk to you on your birthday. I think that was a good idea to pass out candy on your birthday. Everyone looks happy. You are a cutie.
    Grandma Hull

    ReplyDelete
  2. A birthday you will always remember. Thanks for sharing it with us. WE love you. Grandpa Hull

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can't tell which one is the Blonde Blue Eye'd American can you? ha ha ha. How cute. Happy Birthday Jenna

    We were just talking about you getting Baptized the other day. This was your 8th birthday right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Jenna! 8 is great. I miss you and hope you are enjoying your time at Rising Star. Love 'n' Stuff, Debra

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome! Happy Birthday, Jenna!!! We can't wait to hear about your upcoming baptism and see the pics. I should start handing out candy on my birthday (instead of dessert) so I don't get fat eating too much cake and ice cream.

    ReplyDelete