Friday, November 30, 2012

People Stealing My Hat

Here at Rising Star people think that it is fun to steal my hat then get there picture with it.  It has happened many times with many different kids.  They never steal my dads hat, only mine.  I have tried many different things like tightening my cap so it squeezes my brain out, but nothing ever seems to work.
Someone trying to steal my hat
Me with my hat
Stolen!!!



They finally got my hat

Another one with my hat

One more
Here at Rising Star people think that it is fun to steal my hat then get there picture with it.  It has happened many times with many different kids

2 comments:

  1. It is because it is yellow. Who could resist a yellow hat? Grandma Hull

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's because you are Seth THE AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete