Thursday, April 18, 2013

Stick-tron


During our time in the RV we rented, Jenna, Seth, and I played a game I call stick-tron. On lots of the hikes and at campgrounds Jenna, Seth, and I collected good sticks, so that we could use them during stick-tron
Stick-tron is kind of like Frisbee tag. For the Frisbee we use a Frisbee with a hole in it. The person that is it throws the disc and tries to hit someone, but you can block it with your sticks. Most of the time there are lots of bushes to hide in and trees to climb.


At each campground we find sticks and use them and then when it is time to go the the next campground we put our sticks in the TV antenna at the back of the RV so we can use them at the next campground. Sometimes My Mom or Dad will play too.
At one of the campgrounds the tron disc broke, so we used a flip-flop instead.
Playing stick-tron

Playing stick-tron

Playing stick-tron



2 comments:

  1. As I read this blog and looked at the pictures I thought how warm is it outside? Because where we are I don't think it would be very fun to be running around playing a game right now. So I guess the climate may be better where you are. I am glad you are having fun on your world trip--sounds like New Zealand is a good place to visit.
    Love, Grandpa Hull

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a great game to play when we go camping. Do you think we can find the right kind of sticks? Keep having fun. Love, Grandma Hull

    ReplyDelete