Sunday, April 28, 2013

Disneyland Hong Kong [BY JENNA]

They planted a bunch of flowers to make Micky Mouse

We went to Disney Land Hong Kong, and it was so much fun. The first ride we went on was a roller coaster.  I had never been on a roller coaster before in my life. One of the parts was going up a hill most of the way and then falling backward, once you stopped right in front of you was a fake bear that was hitting TNT when he hit it it came down and launched us like 60 miles per hour In 2 seconds.


The second thing that we did was take a raft to a small island with a big tree house showing the story of Tarzan's life. I did not think it was very impressive but that was just me.

Then we went to toy story land and there was a U shaped thing (very high U shaped thing) that went back and forth. Me and Sam went on it because everyone else were too scared, but me and Sam are brave, right? There was a ride like a parachute drop where there were the little green guys from toy story.

We went to almost like a space land with very very very fun roller coasters, one roller coaster went around in circles up and down up and down. There was one where it was a car track were you could drive I had to be a certain height to be able to drive by myself. So I went with my mom she pushed the pedal and I drove. There was a ride where you had to shoot as many Z's as you could to try to get the highest score.

Then me and my mom went to princess land while the boys went to learn how to draw some of the Disney characters. There was one ride where there were teacups and you got inside of them and you spun in all
ways.  There was a table in the middle that if you spun  you could go faster, so I did it.  My mom didn't do it because she would throw up, but I did it. Then we went on a merry go round and I got a big horse and my mom got a small horse.

Then we met up again with the boys and we went to a show, it was very good.

Then we went back to the first ride we did because it was so fun. It was not crowded so we got to go on rides many times!!


This is toy story land

J
Joe is driving 

I thought this was cool

Me in the teacups

merry go round

In front of the sign

Me standing in front of the castle

On the first roller coaster

me and Sam are in the back

Me and Sam in the parachute drop

there was rain


4 comments:

  1. That sounded pretty fun for you Jenna and your family. Good reporting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All I can say is wow, wow, wow! I was so happy to read your blog Jenna--it sounds like that was a memorable day for you. I am glad you were able to go there.
    Grandpa Hull

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kevin from Beijing stopped by and just wants to say Hi... :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun place. Glad you could be there. I do not think I would be that brave--you are tough!
    Grandma Hull

    ReplyDelete